Friday 19 July 2013

Well now its only six sleeps.  Question, will I have my work/thinking chair finished in time?  Margaret and I have set ourselves  some real challenges with the project we are going to work on (more of that another time)  which means  we will need a chair just for thinking.

I just might get the seat finished tonight. But then there is still the back, the bird, its eggs,  the flowers and leaves and the umberella.............

As I turned it upside down to stitch the lining under the bottom I noticed the underneath of one of the arms.  I'd forgotten how interesting they are - I will have to regularly drop things so I have to bend down and reach underneath and take a look. 


 
Not the worlds best knitting, but definitely nice for underneath.  Now I wonder, instead of just having a lining under the seat ..................... 



No comments:

Post a Comment